Mick Langan Photography
Terms & Conditions
- The terms “Mick Langan Photography”, “us” or “we” refer to the owner of this website.
- The term “you” refers to the user and or viewer of our website.
- The term “content” refers to all photographic imagery, video and sound footage on www.micklanganphotography.com
The use of this website is subject to the following terms:
- Title to all “content” photographic digital imagery, sound and video footage remains the property of the photographer Mick Langan.
- All Rights Reserved for usage of “content” photographic digital imagery, sound and video footage on this website.
- The “content” photographic digital imagery, sound and video footage of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- You may view the “content” on any single computer monitor for review purposes only, provided you keep intact, without change all images and copyright, trademark and other proprietary notices.
- No “content” photographic digital imagery, sound and video footage or portion thereof may be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, scanned, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any way or by any method of reproduction or diffusion yet to be discovered, without prior written consent being obtained from Mick Langan Photography
- No right to copy or use the “content” photographic digital imagery, sound and video footage is granted or implied.
- A purchased a photographic print is for display purposes only. No permission is granted to reproduce or diffuse the purchased print in any form known or yet to to be discovered.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It is your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance, graphics and images. Reproduction is prohibited.
- Terms & Conditions may be edited or amended from time to time.
- Unauthorised use of this website and the “content” therein may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- The terms of this agreement are governed by the laws of the Republic of Ireland and the parties hereto hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Irish Courts.
- We will collect personal information from you when you register and log in and when you respond to requests to submit personal information about yourself, in order to administer the registration services, process orders or requests and to provide you with a more personalised experience of the website and its functionality.
- We may also keep a record of those parts of the website you use most often to enable us to monitor and improve our service and to know which parts are of most interest to you.
- We will use the personal information supplied by you to administer any registration services, to keep a record of the services you have subscribed to/products you have purchased and to deliver to you services/products you have requested and to help us personalise our service to you.
- It is your responsibility to protect your user name or password where you use services on this website requiring you to provide such information and you must not share or disclose your user name or password to any other party.
- Any information given to us by you will not be shared, sold, or otherwise given to any third party.
- If we make any substantial changes in the way we use your personal information we will notify you by posting a prominent notice on the home page of this website.